The TURBOWEST centrifugal sifter is a control sieve used for safety screening; it is very effective in the separation of powder or granular products.
Compact and versatile, the TURBOWEST can be installed in different types of industrial plants, also including pneumatic conveying lines.
1. The product is introduced into the vibrating screen through classic feeding systems such as augers, star valves placed on storage silos, dosing systems, etc..
2. The feeding screw, fixed on the transmission shaft, transports the product to be processed into the screening chamber.
3. The product, subjected to centrifugal motion and affected by the mechanical action of the doctor blades fixed on the transmission shaft, is pushed towards the outer walls of the basket to be correctly screened.
4. The finest particles, which pass the quality check, come out of the first outlet through the screening net.
5. The coarser particles or agglomerates are conveyed outside the screening chamber to be discarded through the second outlet of the screen.
Some applications include:
– Vibrating screens for cereal,
– Vibrating sieves for sand,
– Vibrating screens for aggregates,
– Vibrating screens for plastic granules, etc…