Rectangular sifters are ideally suited for test screening segregating solids from liquids or dry material separation can be made in various particle sizes.
The rectangular screener can be manufactured to customer specifications and specific facility requirements.
Product contact areas can be mirror polished in accordance with Sanitary Standard.
– Vibration is achieved by one or two vibrating motors;
– Vibration is adjustable for both frequency and amplitude with weights that produce and out of balance force;
– The vibrating motor design allows for easy adjustment of the counterweights. This allows the operator to find the best way to sieve a product (for gentle screening, slow movement through the separator, high through-puts or difficult to screen products);
– High screening efficiency for both liquid and solid products;
– Vibrating motors are industry standard and are easy to service or replace;
– Equipped with high quality, heavy dust suspension that virtually eliminates transmitted vibrations;
– Easy to clean fast change screens means minimal downtime;
– Available “rubber ball” screen cleaning system;
Granulometric separations and control sieve